teach me to be happy...
I am happy to introduce our exclusive cooperation in the field of nutrition. HAPPY Center ® cooperates with Dr. Igor Bukovský (www.akv.sk) in the preparation of menu for the children. MD. Igor Bukovsky, PhD. is a recognized expert in the area of nutrition, the author of bestsellers such as „Survival guide for men“, „Survival guide for baby“, „An angel“ and many others.
Professional chef cooks delicious homemade food (no imported food), uses fresh ingredients and is being supervised by qualified experts. Whenever you are offered a tasting, you are also offered the recipe you might ask for. Our menu is prepared in advance.
You may ask: „What if my child gets sick, what if he suffers from an allergy? Can his menu be modified? Can he have the food that differs from other kid food?” Having our own kitchen is advantageous and we can immediately meet any changes in the health status of the children and adapt the menu in case of food allergies or non-standard nutritional requirements of parents and children themselves.
We also add some advice for you:
1) In lemonade there is almost no „C“ vitamin, there is much more C in strawberries, kiwi and greenpepper all year round.
2) Lentil soup should be milk free as milk complicates your body digestion and processing of the lentils.
3) We should completely leave out these: butter, ham, pork meat, Termix, classic chicken soup (!!!)
4) Most tomato vitamins are in its flesh, remaining on the board after slicing and usually thrown away :)
5) White bread should be replaced by bevit, spelled bread or Slatinsky wholemeal bread, classic pasta by wholemeal pasta (in Tesco for only 1€, high quality), leave out the classic butter, use spread instead – perfect one is Alfa bio spread, replace white rice by natural (beware it tastes and looks different).
Bon apetite to all the tots :)